Monday, December 1, 2008

Will it finally happen.

Lady Macbeth has finally found the perfect plan but will it work... Duncan is now at the castle they have had a dinner party and now every one is asleep besides Lady Macbeth and Macbeth. Lady Macbeth has done her job the chamberlains are drunk and out like a light. Now all Macbeth has to do is not screw any thing up... as he heads to the kings chamber and he sees a dagger in the air straight in front of him " Is this a dagger I see in front of me, with its handle pointing toward my hand? Come, let me hold you. I don't have you but I can still see you. Fateful apparition, isn't it possible to touch you as well as see you? Or are you nothing more than a dagger created by the mind, a hallucination from my fevered brain?"... as he walks into the chamber the two chamberlains on the floor beside them their daggers. King duncan is lying peacfully...

Will macbeth do it find out next time...

No comments: